小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第四冊 >  第127課

美國語文第四冊 第128期:安妮的夢(03)

所屬教程:?美國語文第四冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年06月18日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10194/mgyw128.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Annie went to the window, and at first could see nothing but some beautiful frostwork on it.

安妮走到窗戶那兒,開始只看到玻璃上美麗的霜花。

Soon, however, the panes seemed to swarm with little folks.

可是,很快,窗玻璃上好像擠滿了小家伙。

Their wings were as white as snow, and sparkled with ice jewels.

他們的翅膀和雪一樣白,像冰寶石一樣閃閃發光。

"Oh," CRIed Annie, "this is the prettiest sight I ever saw. What is your name, darling?"

“噢,”安妮叫了起來,“這是我見過的最美的景象。親愛的,你叫什么名字?”

she asked one that wore a crown of snow roses.

她問其中戴著玫瑰王冠的一個。

The little voice that replied was so sharp and fine that Annie thought it seemed like a needle point of sound, and she began to laugh.

回答的聲音又尖又細,安妮想這有點像針眼的聲音,于是開始笑了起來。

"Fine Frost is our family name," it said.

“霜是我們的姓,”它說。

I have a first name of my own, but I shall not tell you what it is, for you are so impolite as to laugh at me.

我有自己的名字,可是我不告訴你是什么,因為你沒有禮貌,笑話我。

"I beg your pardon, dear," said Annie; I could not help it.

“請原諒我,親愛的,”安妮說,我忍不住。

I will not laugh at you any more if you will tell me how you came here.

如果你告訴我你是怎么來這里的,我就不笑你了。

I have been talking with one of your brothers over there in the basin.

我剛才一直在和那邊水盆里你的一個兄弟談話呢。

The little sprite then folded her wings in a dignified manner, and said, I will tell you all I know about it, since you promise to be polite.

這個小精靈疊起翅膀,神態顯得很高貴,說道,我告訴你我知道的一切,因為你答應有禮貌。

It is a very short story, however.

可這只是個很短的故事。

Last evening we all escaped from the glass basin, as you have seen our companions do this morning.

昨晚我們都從玻璃盆里逃了出來,就像你今天早上看到的我們的伙伴那樣。

Oh, how light and free we felt!

噢,我們是多么輕,多么自由啊!

But we were so very delicate and thin that no one saw us as we flew about in the air of the room.

可是我們這么纖弱,這么薄,我們在房間的空氣中飛來飛去誰也看不到我們。

After a while I flew with these others to this window,

過了一會,我和別人一起飛到窗戶這兒,

and, as we alighted on the glass, the cold changed us from water sprites into sprites of the Fine Frost family.

當我們在玻璃上排好隊的時候,寒冷把我們從水精靈變成了霜家族的精靈。

小學英語教材

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.cwrixh.tw/show-10194-439387-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
福彩辽宁快乐12助手