小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第五冊 >  第176課

美國語文第五冊 第179期:威廉-泰爾(04)

所屬教程:?美國語文第五冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年11月28日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529//10000/10249/179.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

That step—that step—that little step, so light Upon the ground,

那腳步聲,輕輕地一點點走近了,

how heavy does it fall Upon my heart! I feel my child!

卻是重重地踩在我的心上。孩子呀,我能感覺你過來了。

(Enter Sarnem with Albert, whose eyes are riveted on Tell’s bow, which Sarnem carries.)

(薩勒姆帶著阿爾伯特走了進來,阿爾伯特眼睛緊緊盯著薩勒姆手上拿著的弓弩。)

This he! We can but perish.

就是他!大家都愣住了。

Albert says: (Aside.) Yes; I was right. It is my father's bow!

阿爾伯特說,(閃到一邊)是的,我沒看錯,就是我爸爸的弓箭!

For there's my father! I'll not own him though!

雖然我還沒看見我爸爸,他一定在這里!

See! What? Look there!

看那邊!哪兒?那邊!

I do, what would you have me see? Thy father.

我看了,你讓我看誰呀?你爸爸呀!

Who? That—that my father?

誰?那——那是我爸爸?

My boy! my boy! my own brave boy! He's safe!

孩子,我的孩子,勇敢的好孩子!他很好。

Sarnem says: (Aside to Gesler.) They're like each other.

薩勒姆說:(閃在一邊對蓋斯勒說)他們倆長得很像。

Gesler says: Yet I see no sign of recognition to betray the link Unites a father and his child.

蓋斯勒說:我可看不出絲毫破綻,這父親和孩子長得一點也不像。

My lord, I am sure it is his father. Look at them.

老爺,我相信那家伙就是那孩子父親,你看他倆,

That boy did spring from him; or never cast came from the mold it fitted!

那男孩確實與泰爾很像,否則怎會有同樣的模子刻出來?

It may be A preconcerted thing 'gainst such a chance.

雖然他們不過彼此冷淡地打量一下,

That they survey each other coldly thus.

或許,那是他們事先想好的對策來應付這樣場合。

We shall try. Lead forth the caitiff.

我們來查個究竟,帶上那個混蛋。

To a dungeon? No; into the court.

去地牢?不,去法庭。

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.cwrixh.tw/show-10249-460280-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
福彩辽宁快乐12助手