小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第五冊 >  第177課

美國語文第五冊 第180期:威廉-泰爾(05)

所屬教程:?美國語文第五冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年11月29日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529//10000/10249/180.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

The court, my lord?

法庭嗎,老爺?

And send To tell the headsman to make ready. Quick!

派人通知法官做好準備,快去!

The slave shall die!

那奴隸很快將被處死!

You marked the boy? I did. He started; 't is his father.

你注意到那孩子表情嗎?我確實看到,他感到吃驚;那家伙就是他父親。

We shall see. Away with him!

我們來看看,把孩子給我帶走!

Tell says: Stop! Stop! What would you?

泰爾說:慢著!慢著!你要做什么?

Time,—A little time to call my thoughts together!

給我點時間,讓我想一下!

Thou shalt not have a minute.

你沒有時間了。

Some one, then, to speak with.

我有話要說,

Hence with him!

把他帶走!

A moment! Stop! Let me speak to the boy.

等會,停一下!我想和那孩子說句話。

Is he thy son?

他是你兒子?

And if He were, art thou so lost to nature, as To send me forth to die before his face?

如果他是我兒子,你們難道這么喪盡天良,讓我在他的面前被處死?

Well! speak with him.

好!和那孩子說吧。

Now, Sarnem, mark them well.

薩勒姆,你可要把他們看好咯!

Tell says: Thou dost not know me, boy; and well for thee Thou dost not.

泰爾說:孩子,你不認識我,即使這樣,沒關系。

I'm the father of a son About thy age.

我的兒子和你差不多大,

Thou, I see, wast horn, like him, upon the hills:

我看著你,就像看他一樣,你們都是大山的孩子。

If thou shouldst 'scape thy present thraldom, he May chance to cross thee;

如果萬一你能逃出這里,他或許能遇見你;

if he should, I pray thee Relate to him what has been passing here,

如果你們能見面,我請求你告訴他這里發生的事情,

And say I laid my hand upon thy head, And said to thee, if he were here, as thou art, Thus would I bless him.

告訴他,我把手就是這樣放到你的頭頂,對你這樣說話,如果他在這里,也會和你現在一樣,因此,我真心地祝福你。

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.cwrixh.tw/show-10249-460281-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
福彩辽宁快乐12助手